“Up, Zion! Escape, you who dwell with the daughter of Babylon. For thus says the Lord of hosts: “He sent Me after glory, to the nations which plunder you; for he who touches you touches the Apple of His eye. For surely I will shake My hand against them, and they shall become spoil for their servants. Then you will know that the Lord of hosts has sent me” (Zechariah 2:7-9).
Far too many strange events have been taking place in this country, which seemed to start when the U.S. pressured Israel into surrendering parts of the Promised Land, in the name of “peace.”
In the next few days, I will share some comments from John McTernan’s book, “God’s Final Warning to America,” and others, regarding God’s protecting hand on the Nation of Israel.
– Former President Bush was initiating the Madrid Peace Process in Oct. 1991, attempting to strip Israel of portions of Jerusalem, Judea, Samaria and Gaza.
– At that same time, the “Perfect Storm” developed in the North Atlantic and came 1000 miles the “wrong” direction and sent 30′ waves smashing against the President’s home in Kennebunkport, Maine, causing severe damage.
– Since then, there have been more than 60 incredible events to hit the U.S.
– Every time Yassar Arafat (head of the Palestinian Liberation Org.) came to the U.S. for the purpose of dividing Israel, catastrophic events happened. Between Sept. 1993 and Nov. 2001, Arafat visited the U.S. 14 times. On the very days he came, three hurricanes hit, one terrible tornado storm, President Clinton’s sex scandal broke, record flooding, record forest fires, four stock market crashes and one plane crash killing 265 people.
– In August 2004, FOUR hurricanes struck Florida within a six-week period. The combined damage was over $40 billion. All of these hurricanes had an Israel connection. In early August 2004, our country sent envoys to Israel to help them withdraw from the settlements in Gaza. Israel was being asked to evacuate 23 settlements … while 25 counties in Florida were declared disaster areas.
1). Hurricane Charlie hit on August 13 at the very time the President was pledging $1 billion to pay for the evacuation of Jews from Gaza. Ironically, he also approved disaster relief of $3.9 billion for Florida.
2). Hurricane Frances hit soon afterward, a category 4, where 2.8 million people were advised to evacuate Florida.
3). Hurricane Ivan slammed into Florida on September 14, when Israel began to set up procedures to evacuate Jews from Gaza. There was talk of armed resistance and civil war. Ivan did $10 billion in damage, coming ashore on the Jewish holiday of Rosh Hashanah.
4). Hurricane Jeanne began to turn toward the U.S. on the day President Bush addressed the U. N. General Assembly, September 21, stating that “Israel should … dismantle unauthorized outposts, end the daily humiliation of the Palestinian people and avoid any action that would prejudice final negotiations.” Jeanne hit Florida on the Jewish holiday Yom Kippur.
“Also with moisture He saturates the thick clouds; He scatters His bright clouds. And they swirl about, being turned by His guidance, that they may do whatever He commands them on the face of the whole earth. He causes it to come, whether for correction, or for HIS LAND, or for mercy” (Job 37:11-13).
Friend, as we would protect our own children, God is still protecting His covenant people … the Apple of His eye.
(For part 2, see below.)
Reprinted with permission.
For this and other articles, see www.bethesdadesigns.com/KurtMuse/.