The following is a listing of resources for those wishing to learn more about the work of creation scientists. This list should not be considered comprehensive but a starting point. WHY NOT ASK YOUR PUBLIC LIBRARY TO PURCHASE SOME OF THESE RESOURCES? Although there is a bias against creationist material, if enough people ask, libraries may respond.
INTRODUCTORY BOOKS WITH EVIDENCE FOR CREATION:
– The Answers Book, Don Batten (ed.), Answers in Genesis, 1999.
– Refuting Evolution, Jonathan Sarfati, Master Books, 1999.
– The Collapse of Evolution, Scott Huse, Baker, 1992.
– The Illustrated Origins Answer Book, Paul S. Taylor, Eden Publications, 1990.
– In the Minds of Men – Darwin and the New World Order, Ian Taylor, TFE Publishing Co., 1987.
– Bones of Contention – Creation Assessment of Human Fossils, Marvin Lubenow, Baker.
– Darwin’s Leap of Faith, John Ankerberg, Harvest House.
– Defeating Darwinism by Opening Minds and Reason in the Balance, Phillip Johnson, Intervarsity, 1995 & 1998.
The Lie: Evolution, Ken Ham, Master Books, 1987.
TECHNICAL BOOKS WITH EVIDENCE FOR CREATION:
– Proceedings of 1st ,2nd, 3rd or 4th Conference on Creationism, Creation Science Fellowship, 1986, 1990, 1994, 1998.
– A Scientific Alternative to Neo-Darwinian Evolution, A.E. Wilder-Smith, TWFE Publishers, 1987.
– Origin by Design, Harold Coffin, Review and Harold Publishing Co.
– Grand Canyon – Monument to Catastrophe, Steven Austin, Editor, Master Books, 1995.
– Radioisotopes and the Age of the Earth, Vardiman, Snelling, & Chaffin, Master Books, 1990.
– Starlight and Time, Russell Humphreys, Master Books, 1994.
BOOKS ACKNOWLEDGING MAJOR PROBLEMS WITH EVOLUTION (WRITTEN FROM A SECULAR PERSPECTIVE):
– Darwin’s Black Box: The biochemical challenge to evolution, Michael Behe, Free Press, 1998.
– Evolution: A Theory in Crisis, Michael Denton, Adler & Adler, 1986.
– Darwin on Trial, Phillip Johnson; Regnery Gateway, 1991.
– Tornado in a Junkyard, James Perloff, Refuge Books, 2000.
– Of Pandas and People, Percival Davis & Dean Kenyon, Haughton Publishing Co.
– The Bone Peddlers: Selling Evolution, William Fix, Macmillan Publishing Co.
– The Mystery of Life’s Origin, C. Thaxton, W. Bradley, R. Olsen; Philosophical Library, 1988.
CHIDREN’S BOOKS ON DINOSAURS FROM A BIBLICAL PERSPECTIVE:
– The Great Dinosaur Mystery, Paul S. Taylor, Chariot Publishers, 1987.
– Dinosaurs by Design, Duane Gish, Creation-Life Publishers, 1990.
– Noah’s Ark and the Lost World, John Morris, Master Books, 1991.
– Life in the Great Ice Age, Michael Oard, Master Books, 1995.
PERIODICALS WITH EVIDENCE FOR CREATION:
– TJ – A tri-yearly peer reviewed technical journal of creation research
– Creation Magazine – A quarterly non-technical magazine of creation articles
– Creation Research Society Journal – Quarterly technical journal of latest creation research
– Acts and Facts – Free monthly newsletter with both general and technical information
– Bible-Science News – Monthly newsletter of current creation information, non-technical
– Institute for Creation Research, P.O. 2667, El Cajon, CA. 92021 (619) 448-0900 www.icr.org
– Answers in Genesis, P.O. Box 6330, Florence, KY, 41022 (859)727-2222 www.answersingenesis.org
– Alpha Omega Institute, P.O. Box 4343, Grand Junction, CO 81502 (970) 523-9943 www.discovercreation.org
– Creation Research Science Ed. Foundation Inc., P.O. Box 292, Columbus., Ohio 43216 (614) 231-6486
– Creation Science Fellowship, P.O. Box 99303, Pittsburgh, PA. 15233 (412) 341-4908 www.cfspittsburgh.org
– Bible-Science Association, Inc., P.O. Box 33220, Minneapolis, MN 55433 (612) 755-8606
– The Ark Foundation, PO Box 33071, Dayton, OH 45433-0071, (937) 256-ARKY, www.arky.org